Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick pics






Just wanted to show off some pics, have to sort through the video, but get this, I still don't have the software to play my own videos from my camera! lol!! So I have to hit and miss when I do upload... so, til then I uploaded both Wyoming Cattle Branding and Moab KOA Camping to my walmart.com account... I emailed the link, anyone with trouble, post a comment with your email and I will send you the link. So...... here you go......
Pics are "Moab at sunrise (2 pics)", David and Daddy with Chance on the 4 wheeler, Skylar and David on Dewey while Nana leads, and David by "Papa" (as in any green tractor, lol).... what a great trip hanging out with Davids cousins and friends, again, check out the full photos at my walmart link.
Later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home