Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Quick Howdy!

I wish I had uploaded the photos from last weekend, but I spent too much time trying to get my tires rotated, unpacked and re-packed for this weekend (Hello Moab!!).
So..... I just want to say we had a great time in Wyoming during the "Mothersday Cattle Branding Event", more commentary to come, along with pics.....
Also, a big thanks for all the gifts and cards received, David has enjoyed them. Recently he received some wonderful Bob the Builder hand me downs (I can't find your # Kelli) and has enjoyed new tv shows and stories to read, I am so glad to have the books as we did not have any, and all the videos are new to David as well. He is sleeping with his pillow and LOVES the big Scoop. The outfits are adorable! Pics of this to come as well.... remember, don't open packages right before nap time! We had to hide his new "bobby" that Nana and Papa (Charlies parents) got him, but that should come in handy along with his bucket and shovel from "mama" (my mom Anna) in Moab. We hope to get the "sand turtle" from Walmart as it will give him a great place to play this summer.
Hope all is well with everyone, wish us well on Davids first camp out!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad David is enjoying it. The boys LOVED Bob the Builder. They really liked the idea of sending everything to "little David of Colorado" as they call him. Love ya, Kelli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home