Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wow

Well, I have been online a lot today job searching, no pics though, sorry... I just had a thought I wanted to share... after a bath, a book, tooth brushing, diaper change, kissing daddy, doggies and Roo (kitty) goodnight -and mommy!- David went to bed with his babies, Elmo and Cookie Monster (Cole to join him shortly), when I went to do my routine, brush my teeth, take out the dogs, feed the cat, check all their waters, turn on the baby monitor it hit me... when did it change from "turn the monitor all the way up so we can hear him breathe" to "this is the loudest we want it cause if we hear him breathe it will keep us up all night" -not to mention he can scream loud enough for us to hear him from outside the house, lol!
Things are changing, he is growing, I am happy and sad, but I love this little man of ours, more and more everyday... he is already outsmarting both me and Charlie on a daily basis.
Wow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home