Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just an update

I thought I would let everyone know I am still searching for a job and just spent a horrible amount of time updating my resume and emailing it everywhere I could find.
Poor David will not be going to pre-school for a bit, but is having fun with me and Charlie at home. This weekend he got to help me take care of Aarons dog kennel and had a blast feeding the dogs, giving them cookies, getting lots of kisses and feeding the fish in his Koi pond. He loves to pick out certain flash cards when I ask him to give them to me, he does good on the "animal/thing" side, but is still learning the alphabet side. He also loves the huge legos at Papa and Nanas townhome and I hope to get him some for his b-day, but alas, we can't have his party til May as we will not have water due to the work they are doing in the neighborhood. David still talks pretty well and is adding new words everyday.
Speaking of David, I think he is up from his nap... talk to you soon and promise to post more pics as well. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home