Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sad Days


Well, I just lost my job last week due to the economy, so did another co-worker, Hi Nicole!!! I feel your pain.
The worst part is David had to be pulled out of pre-school since we can't afford it and getting financial help from the government has been a pain, as if it isn't painful enough to ask for it, we have to really beg for it...
I am looking for work and may have a job within the month... but the worst other than David being pulled out of a wonderful class with great teachers and other children to socialize with is that my 9 year old husky is sick, I can't take her to the vet due to bills I am trying to pay off from Kermit (the crazy husky who eats things he shouldn't), I owe over $2,000 on him still and they won't let us take our dogs until he is paid off and I can't afford to pay... all of them need their yearly vaccinations and check up as well as my poor sweet girl being sick... I just wanted to vent as I can't help but cry over her, she is in such pain and has been such a loyal friend, she used to be one of my lead dogs, I feel like a failure sometimes, and now more than ever. I hope she just has a "flu/cold or stress", but worry it may be more and that she might be suffering because of me and I can't help her.

JUST A QUICK UPDATE: VODKA IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. I really hope something comes along for you soon. Don't worry about little David he will be fine, he has you as a mommy and everything else will fall into place. I hope that you sweet girl feels better soon. I know how you feel no matter what you can or can't do it never feels like it's enough. We lost our poor Sota last weekend after 13 years and I still feel like I should have been able to do something else for him. I love you honey hang in there you can only do what you can do. Call if you need to talk.

    Love you, Kelli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home