Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Megan on the river


Rafting Carnage on the Colorado River from Philip Robert on Vimeo.

This is the video of my friend Megan and her friend Kieth on the river in Glenwood... they are both fine, a little beat up, but ok, Megan lost her cell phone (it was in a dry bag, but they found the raft in Rifle, 8 miles later) and now they call her Maytag for getting whirlpooled, lol! GO MEGAN!!!

Just an update: Megan totally seems calm about this whole thing and even went out again! Considering I used to dogsled race, I can understand the need to "get back on the horse", but this is exactly why I won't go rafting, lol!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Whoa, how scary! I remember our little stay at a hotel in Glenwood, so beautiful. Wow that river looks scary, though! I can imagine those were some terrifying moments for her...

    How are you good buddy? We're looking at a move to Nevada...slowly inching our way towards ya! lol

    Love and miss you TONS!
    Di xxoo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home