Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Davids Birthday

Just an update about Davids birthday, I have not sent out invites yet as I am not sure when it will be this year, probably early May as we have work being done on our water line in the area and won't have drinking water and it will make it a hassle to entertain, plus being without a job entertaining might be a bit more expensive than we can afford. I will keep you posted. We are going to celebrate in Montrose and have another small family gathering in Wyoming or Steamboat (not sure which).

So, if anyone is curious about his likes, he LOVES Bob the Builder though we have a few DVD's already. I have been informed there is a work bench and tool belt on its way already! He loves Bobcats and any sort of construction related books, puzzles, shirts, you name it he will go crazy for it, he is also big into farm equipment and animals. He wears 3T right now and is set on winter clothes. He also loves the giant legos and I am trying to think of what other sort of building blocks are age appropriate for him as I wanted to get him some. He is getting so smart, he loves flash cards and books. I just realized this sounds like I am asking for stuff for David, but I just wanted to inform anyone who is interested what David is into etc... lol!

So now I feel bad that I haven't completed our Christmas thank you yet and can't afford to right now, but here is a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone!!!! -for now, I will still plan on sending some pics as soon as we can.

Anyway, you all enjoy your sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home