Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Too Cute!!!






I have way too many cute pics today.... I will have to post in a few blogs to spread them out... David has just been so much fun the last few days! He saw my old doctor Kathy the other day and smiled and laughed at her... he went to the park (mostly he just slept in the car seat on the table, lol... no pics though :( sorry)... Daddy took him outside to water the yard, he loves being carried around in the baby bijourn (sp?)... and played in his johnny jump up swing a few times, he is learning to put his feet down and rotate as he likes.
I guess I am going to have at least one page of cute sleeping pics in his scrap book... he is just so funny when he sleeps! The announcements should be done this month, yay! It has taken a long time for me to get it started and now I have the pics pulled out that I want to use, so hopefully this weekend I will have help watching David and can get it finished... it is going to be a great compilation of pics to date so no one misses out on the "best of David"!
Kermit is feeling better, but where did his spots go?! (see the earlier blog of his tummy)
Also a big thanks for the new toy to Aunt Angela and Uncle Kirk, he likes to hit at it and hold the rings a bit... the dogs love the squeekie sound so I fear for its life, lol... but so far they have left Davids toys alone, other than the first "binky" that Cole chewed up.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good guess on the spelling of the baby carrier. It's a Baby Bjorn. Must have been invented by some Scandanavian. LOL Love, Gr. Jill

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    lol... if I was not to lazy to get up and look at it I might have got it right... just like the johnny jump up, kept calling it the jump up johnny! Boy is he enjoying all his hand me overs! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home