Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our own little John Deer




Check out how cute David is, he practically smiled on comand! Grandma Jill bought him this new outfit, it is a little big, yay!
Nothing much new today, trying to rent out our spare room to get a little extra cash, I am selling Mary Kay also, but am still a ways away from throwing parties... hopefully I get my website soon so I can host online parties and some of you can help support my business :-)
David is smiling and bouncing a lot in his chair, he just loves to kick his feet and move his arms, guess he is going to be an active boy, as soon as he can sit up he can get in his "jump up johnny" chair, what a blast he will have in that! As you can see David is also getting good at "tummy time" and holding his head up, I didn't get a good pic, but shortly after this one he was holding his head so high he could look straight in front of himself! Not long and he will be rolling over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home