Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

5 Hours!




David slept for 5 hours last night! From 10 pm until 3 am... so nice, after that only about 2 then off and on the rest of the morning and Charlie helped so I could get a little more sleep.
I just noticed the chart on the back of some onesies I just bought that David was born just under the newborn size of 8 lbs and is now officially over the 3 month weight of 12 lbs and into 3 - 6 month clothes! I also bought a pack of 6 - 9 month so I am ready for that time of the summer, probably in August when he will need them. Socks have been a problem as even the 12 month old socks cut into his ankles really badly... so I am trying to figure that out as we still have cool to cold nights.
I have uploaded a bunch of photos to Walmart, send me your email address if you haven't received an invite and would like one... you can pick up prints at your local store or have things mailed to you! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home