Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Better now...

Thanks Diane for the advise... but David has all of a sudden started sleeping better at night! Only about 3 wake ups... though after 5 am it is pretty much awake time and he takes many very short naps with more happy awake time that isn't just about feeding! Usually we get one big nap around noon and sleep from whenever we go to bed after 9 pm until at least midnight, maybe even 2 am! I just kept up the swadling and it seems to keep him from moving so much he wakes himself up. He is outgrowing the bassinette though, but I am not ready to move him... we both wear earplugs so only the loud coughs and cries wake me now :-)
Anyway... I haven't been taking naps and am very tired, my new computer finally arrived just as my old one got so full I could barely use it... that is why I have been offline lately. More pics to come soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Yay on the sleeping AND the new computer! I know how frustrating it can be to deal with the slow ones...my desktop is the same way, and after we moved I didn't even both hooking it up. I hate using it. So, I plan on my laptop burning out faster than normal since I use it all the time! Anyway, I will call later today, while Sophia is napping. Hopefully you won't be napping - so wear your earplugs LOL. Oh, and yes, the swaddling..Andie was that way. HAD to be wrapped SOOOO tight, and she slept SOOO good! Sophia...HA...that's another story. She was almost 10 pounds when she was born. I couldn't wrap her up if I tried...lol...and I did! She was a pain because the ONLY way she would sleep is on her tummy. I was scared to death for the first 6 months of SIDS, but didn't worry too much because of her size and strength. Of course now at age 3 she only sleeps on her back. Go figure. Love you and talk to you soon! Give David a kiss from his Auntie Diane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home