Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Four Weeks!





David is four weeks today.. to the day... but still not a month old until Sunday... here are some fun pics from yesterday.
David has figured out how to get his thumb in his mouth... Vodka is waiting for him to grow into the "food machine" that cousin Skylar is... he loves when I put a blanket in the carseat and let him nap or just hang out with us in the living room... he is awake more and more... just enjoying the view out the window or us playing with him.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Four weeks already!!! Where have I been?? Boy time really does fly. Today Andie is 7 years old! I have been attempting to call you all week, and each night someone else calls and ties me up for the hour or two I have available. I'm going to P-town in the morning, so will attempt again tonight. Fingers crossed!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home