Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just a quickie




Just a quick note and some pics... we had another rough night... he likes sleeping on me in the chair in the afternoon, but not in his bassinette at night... I am trying a few methods to see what works best... no matter what I do though, he wakes himself up for an hour at least before he actually wakes up... mostly he just wakes us up with his grunting... he may be sleeping in his crib soon... Cole will get to be his nighttime buddy then... she will love having a "job".

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at that little bald noggin, I LOVE little bald noggins. He looks like he's getting chunky. I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks. You will have to kiss them for me. Love ya, Kelli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home