Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!



David and I went to Montrose to visit Grandma Anna and Great Grandma Ruth... I will load those pics as soon as I can, until then here are a few from when Ralph came to visit. Hope everyone is well... we are very tired... we had a good time, but David has started sleeping only 3 hours early in the night then 1 hour naps after that, last night we even had 1/2 hour naps after 4 am (I guess that is really this morning)... so I am going to try to keep him awake more during the day... or I am going to start crying too!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy FIRST Mother's Day to you, Jen. Much love to you, Charlie, and, Of Course!, David. Grandma Jill

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how I remember the days of no sleep. I promise it does get better and you too will sleep again. I love you and kiss little David for me. Love Kelli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home