Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Fun Weekend




Charlies family (Aunt Angela, Uncle Kirk, Cousin Skylar, Grandma Jill and Grandpa Chuck) came for a visit this weekend. We had a great time. Also Kermit is home!!! He kissed David on the head the other night to show me that he understands how important he is... he is still too big and gets too excited to be alone with David... but at least I know he is trying to be gentle! I skipped yesterdays nap so I am laying low today... enjoy the pics!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Hi! I just had a thought about David's lack of sleep problem...in case him and Sophia really are alike. Sophia started in a bassinet too, but only lasted a couple weeks. I thought something was wrong with her, because she was grunting so much, and squirming, but turns out she was trying to turn over much sooner than normal. She was (is) so strong, she turned early and walked early, etc., and she didn't like to be confined to the small space in the bassinet. Once we switched her to her crib she did just fine. I wonder if David is doing the same thing? Also, I bet you sleep much better without him in your room...because I know as a mom, every little whimper or sigh will wake you straight out of a sound sleep! LOL. Take it easy. I love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home