Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kermit - UPDATE


Well, it turns out Kermit not only ate rocks (thank god that he did as they showed up on the xray and the squeekie didn't), but the squeekie he ate had been passed into his intestines as well as some stayed in the stomach, they were attached by a lot of string and it could have bisected his bowls, but I got a call this morning and he is alert and went to the bathroom just fine... they will offer him water at noon and food at 3, I pick him up at 4:30 unless they call. I guess he can't have squeekies unattended anymore and I am really going to have to watch him, or muzzle him when I take him out around rocks... watching apparently didn't work as that is what I have been doing.... I still think that somehow the rocks were in the laundry room and I didn't see them somehow or he is super sneaky!... I don't know.... anyway, he seems fine and will be home tonight :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home