Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

On a personal note

Sorry there is no pic, but I have had this on my chest for about 2 months now, lol... I really understand how the "baby blues" can become postpardum (sp) depression, how missing being pregnant with David could lead me to want to get pregnant again, even though I know it won't be him in me anymore... it is just a longing I have now to have someone growing inside me. I know we have put an IUD in place that lasts for 10 years (though they can fail), I sometimes hope that maybe... someday... when it is meant to be again... it will fail and we will have a little girl... though I am so happy with David and don't really want another baby now, or possibly ever, I do really miss the time when I was pregnant with him, more than I thought possible! Though I listened to everyone about it and enjoyed every minute thoroughly due to my knowledge of how much I would miss it, I still miss it.
Anyway, I just wanted to share my feelings, just incase it helps someone else, or at least helps me by saying it "out loud".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home