Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Monday, June 04, 2007

13 lbs 9 oz and 23 1/4" long




Boy has David gotten big. He sleeps for one 5 hour stretch at night now, yay! And I have been given the ok to add a little rice cereal to his before bed bottle to see if he will sleep longer. The 2 month check up was fine, he is cranky due to three shots today so I am pretty much at his beck and call the rest of the day.
Kermit is doing good, everything seems to finally be moving through him and he is acting better now... I was really scared for him as they had to cut into his intestines in four places this time... I may or may not post a pic of the staples when I can get him to roll over again... might be too gross for some.
Charlie put up our American Flag... I think the neighbors would get mad if I had him put up my California one, lol... guess that can go in the guest room, which we may be renting out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home