Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Ribs! Yummmmmm






Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Jill for the spare ribs! I learned how to cook something new and Charlie said they were wonderful (I would of course have to agree!)... here are some new pics of David smiling and playing... he slept til 4am! I am hoping this means he is closer to sleeping through the night, then he woke up around 7am then we napped with a short snack break until around 10:30am.... I am LOVING this trend and hope it continues! Also a great big thanks to Great Aunt Sandy, we love the crawler! Now that I know what it is called I am ready to go baby shopping as this is a wonderful garment for dressing a baby... snaps with no over-the-head pulling to upset David. We love the bib too, he uses at least one a day now that I have to bottle feed. Charlie keeps coming up with great ideas to keep David occupied, we have to watch and help him in the "Johnny Jump Up", but he has a blast in it, soon he will be able to actually bounce himself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home