Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Doing good, just tired




Well we are doing good, we had some nice cold mornings for a few days, but now we are hot in the day again... almost 80ยบ inside so David is eating a lot! He did finally get to wear a cute outfit from Aunt Angela! He now sleeps until 3 am almost every morning, we had a rough night a few nights ago with 3 wake-ups, but mostly I get around 5 hours of sleep now, yay! but shorter naps during the day. Charlie is working hard, mostly 10 hour days. I am looking for side work with graphic design and starting my own Mary Kay business (I will post more on that as soon as I get done with training), we are also trying to rent out our spare room for a bit, we hardly use it and the extra income would really keep us up on the mortgage and give us a little extra cash to help complete the dog yard and start work on the deck! If you know of anyone looking for a month to month room (bed included and almost exclusive use of the guest bath, pets are also concidered) get them in touch with us :-) We may not be able to travel every month like I'd hoped for visits with the grandparents... bummer, but work is going to start taking up all of my spare time, I may be waitressing on the weekends and some nights at the Crystal Club or the Redstone Inn if they have positions still available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home