Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A swinging good time!



Well, David loves the swing and will turn his head as he slowly spins to look at things that he chooses. He drags a foot to spin back or stop, he is learning that he can control it, I just don't think he actually has control of it yet. Bad news with sleeping until 10:30 yesterday, meant he didn't want to sleep good last night, he fell asleep eating his bedtime bottle then would wake up when I put him to bed and fuss, took my three tries, but he did finally finish the bottle, he then made all sorts of noise all night, around 2 am I decided he needed a bottle and changing, the change went fine, he almost slept through it, but the bottle was barely eaten as he kept falling asleep, but would continue making noises all night! Boy am I tired, he almost napped until 8 am this morning, but still made noise, I am going to keep him awake now if possible... he is trying to sleep right now... and let him get in a small nap this afternoon, then see how tonight goes, a bath should put him right to sleep around 8 or 9 I hope. Well, all is well other than being tired again, though I may have broken my foot rather than it just being sprained... I guess I will go to the doctor if it isn't better by the end of the week. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home