Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How cute can we be!






So David is totally adorable! Who couldn't love him. He fell asleep on Grandma, is in love with new prints like his play quilt and anything flashy or different, he loves to shove his fingers in his mouth (and the keys Grandma brought him!), and I got him sitting up with no help long enough for two pictures! Yes he was ballanced on the pillow in my lap, but he didn't spaz and fall -I was careful that I could catch him though! He is still a ways from sitting up alone for real, but will probably do that before he crawls and scoot across the floor instead- and he is a "little man" napping, this pic is for Tom.
Well, the "little man" is hungry, again, so I better get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home