Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Friday, January 19, 2007

More Snow!







Boy, we got some good snow, and freezing temps to make sure it stays for awhile (good news for the Redstone Dogsled race in a week), it got to around -16 degrees! It was so cold the machines at the excavation site where Charlie is working would not move! He got two days off :) He needed it as he broke his finger and what a help those days were for him. Here are some pictures from the "snow days", most are from my house and street, one is the view out of my office of the parking lot and street. Oh, and I had to include the one of Vodka with her new collar (xmas gift from me) and "spoiled" tag (xmas gift from my Aunt Jackie's dogs)... Hope all is well with everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Ah, I have been looking everywhere for one of those collars - the exact same colors, too! I can't seem to find it in Snicker's size...so I'll have to look around a little more. What a cutie. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home