Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Long time no post


Well, I still haven't gotten new pics of the puppies yet. They are still in the small kennel and now that it has rained may not get to go in the big yard for awhile and I want to take pics of them playing, not just standing at the gate. I dog sit for them in a few weeks for about a week so I should have some great pics then. So until then, here is a pic of Charlies puppy Cole, she is about 11 mo now. She has grown quite a bit since I met her and is maturing as well... still a puppy, but trying to be more adult everyday. Boy, just wait til my baby is born, think I dote on my dogs! Anyway, heard the hearbeat today, very cool! I am now officially starting my 2nd Trimester (12 weeks today). Well, nothing else exciting today.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Tina Mickelson said…

    Love ya. Charlies "Cole" is so cute. I'm sure the pups are adorable and I can't wait to see pix of them.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nothing else exciting... I think 12 weeks is pretty darn exciting!! Jenny O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home