Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I added my email




Well I am a dork, I didn't realize I didn't have my email showing... HI JENNY O! Yes it's me :-)
Here are some puppy pics from Friday. My, what big ears they have! The gray ones are female (Mox -lighter face and Domino), the white ones are 2 males (Tweater -blue eyes & Bubba -brown eyes), 1 female (creamy head -Sandy)... I sure hope Aaron keeps these 5, I wish he hadn't even sold the other white female, they are just all so pretty, sweet and wonderful!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    OMG - they are huge! Sure are cute though. :)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They look like they are ready to go!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home