Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally a Preggers Pic!!


Yes, here it is... ME pregnant! My Grandmother made me the dress and I had a co-worker shoot it for me really quick at lunch, sorry for the blurr, florescent lights. Anyway, David is very squirmy now as he is running out of room inside me... only 2 1/2 more months to go till I get to meet the little guy that has only just begun living off me, lol! I am in my third trimester and am seeing the midwives every two weeks until I am 36 weeks, then I go every week. His little feet are almost always crammed up under my ribs on the right side now. So mostly I get punches in my lower tummy and lots of squirms and movement. Sleeping has just gotten really difficult and I guess it only gets worse... ok, I want him out now, lol... I know, just wait til I am a month away, right?
My place is on the market and should go pretty quickly. We have another showing tomorrow and for the price in the area it is a great buy, I wouldn't be selling except both Charlie and I LOVE the Redstone area and want David to grow up there, not that it is all that far away, and I am sure he will be in Aspen playing on the slopes as he grows up.
Well, Vodka and Cole both got baths this weekend, took both Charlie and me to do it as he broke his finger and I can't lift, so with a team effort and using the bath at the pet store they look and smell pretty! They actually seemed to enjoy themselves, they LOVE the pet store.
Well, back to work!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look beautiful!! I can't wait to see what the little guy looks like!
    Jenny O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home