Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All 3 Grandmas!






My mom and grandma came up last Friday to take me and David out for my b-day lunch (early, so my grandma could watch me open gifts and visit)... I am 30 tomorrow!!! Then Grandma Jill came by on her way back to Wyoming from Arizona and stayed the night... they all just missed each other by 1 hour :-( but David had fun, though he was fussy most of the afternoon.
I got some great gifts... one of which is Davids high chair and a pair of tennis shoes and some nice skirts, A Knights Tale, and others... looking forward to my moms visit this weekend and my karaoke party!
Well, I am headed to work so I will upload two blogs worth of pics for this one blog and eat my lunch :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home