Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Monday, August 13, 2007

David can swim....






...well almost, he kicks and doesn't mind getting splashed and loves his float (thank you Katie!) and had a really great time and attracted lots of ladies! lol
He will get to start swim class in two months, yay! So I want him to be ahead of everyone, of course, lol! I took so many swim classes I finally dropped out after around 12 years and diving leasons... didn't want to dive or start to compete... I am not that fast really, just a good floater!
David did not cry, did not fuss, did not shiver, but after almost an hour we decided he was getting tired. He crashed around 7:45 tonight and I don't even think he will wake when I move him from the living room to his bed... remains to be seen, but he did eat a good dinner of peas (another first today!) and 6 oz of formula, so we will see.
Well, Katie got us a few passes and says she can get more... what a great help as any passes no matter the cost are more than we can afford now... so it is so nice that she not only is giving them and the float to us, but she also came and took pictures of us and played with David so I could film and take pics...... always the photographer, never the subject -if I can help it!
Well... I will get uploading now, probably need two blogs full.... so that means I am ready to do another Walmart.com upload this week, email me and I will make sure you get a link (you don't need to worry if I already have your email I will send it to you, but comments are more than welcome! I want to know that you enjoy this as much as I do!) and I will post the video on YouTube as soon as I can and link it here as well, later! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home