Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

No new pics... from tonight that is.

I have some cute pics to pull together of David to be sure... but I was hoping for pics of Skylar, Angela and Kirk with David... maybe tomorrow if they stop by... guess there was a miss-communication about dinner, turned out to be just me and David tonight... well, the roommates liked the zuccini casserole (sp) and we will have the pork chops tommorrow, so that saves me some thinking... I do have egg salad ready for lunch if they do stop by... I was really looking forward to having a dinner party with them all though... maybe another time... so I should have pics of them from tomorrow... cousins... how cute! I can't wait.
Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home