Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Check out the big boy!






Wow! David is holding his head up so high now! He loves playing sit up and does "power crunches" when he is propped against a pillow at a slight angle... he actually fell on his face today he sat up so much on his own! I was watching, it was my pillow top on the bed and he didn't cry until he was upright and had a moment to think about what happened, lol... he got over it pretty quick though and was back at it again.
Tonight was Business After Hours for the Carbondale Chamber and Dave was playing/singing Karaoke... he got me to sing two songs with him... just wait for his b-day this sunday! A great time was had by all and the food was almost as good as the entertainment!
There was an awesome rainbow after I dropped some of Daves equipment off at his place (it started raining) and my camera actually picked up the colors pretty well, I am surprised, usually they look way washed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home