Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ok, last one!






These are:
1. David and Charlie by the John Deere tractor... he isn't wearing his outfit though :-(
2. Our last sunset on the ranch Saturday night... I saw sunrise on Sunday (and a few other mornings), but was dealing with an unhappy David so didn't get the picture... maybe next time.
3. David in his Great Grandfathers bassinette! Jill can correct me or add more to that one also!
4. The ranch from the road as we are leaving.
5. David, back home and fast asleep. Boy did he smile when he woke up and saw the front windows, he couldn't decide if he was more happy to be home or more upset to be wet and hungry!
I will email a link to all of you of the Walmart pics, when I get them uploaded, in the charlieandjenwebb email address list, if you do not think you are in the list, send me your email in a post (again, I will not post your email address or the post if it contains your email address so you don't get junk, so comment separately if you want it posted), and I will make sure you get to look at all the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home