Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tickle, tickle, tickle!






Yes, David now understands tickle! He laughs when I say it now as I tickle his feet, tummy or cheeks. He now understands it feels good and is a funny thing! Such progress. He tries to sit up on his own sometimes if he is on a pillow or my lap laying at a more upright position. He loves his chairs that let him sit up and look around and play with toys, he is batting at them and grabbing and holding them now! I made him a photo album (thanks Ralph and family!) with pictures of him with different familyl members so he can hold the memory of them at least a little bit. Won't be long till he knows everyone and remembers them when they are gone. He looks for me when someone else is holding him and he hears my voice, makes me feel wonderful! He follows Daddy with his head when he walks by and stares up at him with wonder... it is sooooo cute!
Sorry it has been so long since I posted, here are some more fun pics. Uncle Dave came for a visit, he is Davids Godfather too! Quesa is our roomates dog, and David has really taken to Katie.
Poor Charlie the water heater has been leaking since before we bought the place (Charlie will be talking to the inspectors who saw water dripping under the house there and did nothing to further investigate!), so Charlie is tearing up the floor in the laundry room, partway into the kitchen and into our bathroom next... seems we may get a new shower out of this, but what a pain!
Well, I am trying to unpack the office so I am standing in piles of my stuff (bedrest when we moved, yuck!) so I better go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home