Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Back online... no baby yet






Well, we just got high speed internet! So I am breaking away from bed rest quickly to post a few pics from the last few weeks, I just got a new camera and I have been playing with it so I know what I am doing when David arrives. It takes video with sound, so if I can figure out how to work with it online you can expect to keep updated with Davids antics as he grows up. Well, better get back to laying down. Here is a picture of Mt. Sopris from the Carbondale side as well as one after a recent snow from our view at home. A picture of Cole enjoying the new house. Possibly the last preggers pic of me at 38+ weeks. Also one of the nursery that Charlie has lovingly put together. He has unpacked almost everything and has the house looking great! I can't wait til I am allowed to help out and finish our house that he has worked so hard for and on. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen, you make a beautiful prego person. I am sooo excited for you. Does your Amazon registry have an updated address for you. I want to get you something but don't want it to go to the wrong place. I also want to chat with you. When, and if, you get a chance email me or give me a call. email me your phone number and I will give you a call.
    Take care,
    Jenny(used to be O'Mary)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Jennifer, Nowelle from high school here... wow! Beautiful area, beautiful house and beautiful you! I'm so excited for you!! A new baby and everything.. you look fabulous in that top picture... I hope the labor goes well for you, as well as labor can go.... I will be thinking of ya and I send my best wishes your way for you and your new family. Wonderful!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home