Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thank you!



I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has sent cards, gifts, money, advise and good wishes. I will send out an official thank you/baby announcement soon I hope. I also want to thank; my Mom for coming out and helping for the first week, if it wasn't for her I don't know how I would have made it... she cooked and helped clean and more importantly held David when I needed to have a break. A big thank you also to Jill (Charlies Mom) for the meat and the lasagna another huge help! Thank you to Megan for a wonderful baby shower! We got lots of gifts, shared great baby stories and ate lots of food -something I seem to do a lot still, lol! Also thank you to Aaron for watchin not only Kermit (Charlie is working on his "special needs" kennel), but for keeping Vodka for the last month of my pregnancy as well as these last few weeks of adjustment. She comes home today!
Oh, if you want me to email you links to the photos I upload to my yahoo photos please post your email in a comment (I will not post your email!), and I will sent you a link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home