Somewhere to share

Just a place to share photos and stories etc.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two teeth!


Well, it appears Santa came early for the lot of us, Charlie got his coffee maker, I got my phones and David got his two front teeth!
Some other firsts is Thanksgiving... it went great and my whole family came up. David gave me a kiss last night, three actually, they were the best kisses I have ever received (sorry Charlie!), open mouth and drooling but he tried his best! David also crawled today... backwards that is... he has been able to spin in circles for awhile during tummy time, but today he picked up his tummy and sorta crawled backwards for awhile... not long til he is running around causing all sorts of trouble! Another interesting development is that David will give me high fives, it is so cute. David is also eating "puffs" little cereal like snacks that sorta melt in his mouth while he learns to chew and feed them to himself... what a big boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home